Looking for a day of fun in the sun? The Resort is open to registered guests, their visitors and Club Members! Enjoy our pools, waterslides, hot tubs, all the Fun Maker Activities, Live Entertainment and sport courts. Not a Club Member and you don’t know anyone who’s camping here? No problem. Just register for Club Membership at our Office.
Lilac Club Membership – $10.00
If not a registered guest or visitor of a registered guest, club membership is required to purchase Day Passes
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- Must be 18 years of age or older to register, photo ID with proof of age required
- One Club Membership required per single family (or the cardholder and up to five friends)
- Club Member must be present to purchase Day Passes
- Day Pass rates apply
- Additional restrictions may apply
Activity Pass – $21.00 per guest
Includes use of picnic area, entry into the Water Park, unlimited use of the waterslides and access to all the resort’s recreational facilities, activities and entertainment. Rentals not included.
- Children 3 years of age and under are FREE
- Available for purchase at 9:00 am daily
- Water Park Gates open at 9:00 am Monday to Friday
- Water Park Gates open at 10:00 am Saturday & Sunday including holiday Mondays
- Expires at midnight on date of purchase
Food for Purchase
Willie’s Snack Shack, our pool side concession is available and offers a delicious menu of pizzas, homemade hamburgers, much raved about poutine and Ice Cream. Our Tiki Bar offers a great menu of appetizers, non-alcoholic beverages and mocktails.
BBQ Rentals – $30.00 per day
Don’t want to haul a BBQ all the way from home? No problem, mon! You can rent one of ours. Propane is included and the BBQ will be delivered to your site or picnic location. Please note that BBQs and other cooking equipment are not permitted within the Water Park.
Poolside Gazebo Rentals – $30.00 + taxes per day
Secure a shaded hide-away for your family or group in the Water Park. Spaces are limited. Please contact our Reservation Team for reservation and cancellation details.
- Available from 10:00 am to closing
- Activity Passes required
- Same food rules as Water Park
- Full payment required at time of booking, 48 hours notice required for cancellations
You are welcome to bring your own picnic lunch to be consumed in our picnic area. For groups of 20 – 50 people, tent shelters with picnic tables can be reserved with a $30.00 deposit, this is a deposit only, not a rental fee. If you need to cancel on the same day of your reservation due to poor weather we ask that you advise us as soon as possible so we may determine if a deposit refund due to weather is justified, a $10.00 administration fee will be charged to all refunds.
The Lilac Resort does not sell or provide alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring alcohol and alcohol is permitted on the Resort grounds. Guests consuming alcoholic beverages must be of legal age, and must use discretion and moderation. Please ensure you have a means of arriving home safely if you choose to consume alcohol. The Lilac Resort is a family resort. Any guests found to be exhibiting drunken or disorderly behavior will be asked to leave the Resort.
- Children 3 years of age and under are free!
- Proper swimwear required to enter pools and tubs
- Permitted in the Water Park Area; Small beverage coolers and Light Snack Foods (chips, sandwiches, snack trays, baked goods)
- NOT permitted in Water Park Area; Large coolers, glass containers BBQs, portable cooking appliances, shelled snackes (sunflower seeds, shelled peanuts, ect.), chewing tabacco, franchise foods and outside food deliveres
- All Rates are subject to applicable taxes
- Lilac Resort reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone who gives the Management or Staff reason to suspect that they will not respect the Resort’s rules and regulations.
Please remember that all amenities are on a seasonal, weather dependent schedule. The entertainment/activities, pools/waterslides, and concessions/store are on a full schedule throughout July/August. Limited hours of operation of facilities and services are available in the spring and fall. We reserve the right to close any facilities due to weather conditions or for Health and Safety reasons without prior notice.