The ultimate workplace for the summer…
We are a 140 acre summer lifestyle resort committed to 100% guest satisfaction. Lilac Resort welcomes over 1,000 guests every day. Each and every one of our guests deserves exceptional service from the moment they make a reservation until they leave the resort.
This first class destination RV, Water Park and Lodging Resort depends on its team members to provide a safe, courteous and friendly experience to all of our guests, so they will visit again and again. That’s why we look for individuals who like to have fun while delivering efficient service. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Lilac Resort team, the following points indicate the requirements expected of our applicants.
Team members follow standard operational procedures so guests always receive exceptional quality and service. Our team members rely on teamwork and high energy to get the job done. Training will provide you with all the skills you’ll need to perform your job. Our team members are expected to report to work 15 minutes early, neat, clean and in uniform. We also depend on all Team Members to be in sales and service, which means everyone is responsible for keeping our resort safe, clean, friendly and fun.
- Making new friends
- Competitive pay
- Scheduling that fits your needs
- Working in a fast, exciting paced environment
- Opportunities for promotion and career growth
- Learning new and different skills
- Participating in a variety of guest and team events
- Being part of Manitoba’s most successful RV, Water Park and Lodging Resort
- Interacting with a diverse group of people
- Unlimited access to the resort and facilities
- Being part of the Lilac Resort Family
Your opportunity is now. What’s your dream job?
We will be accepting applications starting March 1, 2020 for the following positions:
- Front Desk/Store (Minimum 17 years of age): Customer Service, Reception, Registration, Reservations, Cashier, Sales, Stock Shelves, Light Maintenance
- Night Clerk/Maintenance (Minimum 18 years of age, 8 pm to 6 am): Customer Service, Registration, Sales, Grounds and Restroom Clean up
- Security Guard (Manitoba Security Guard License – Minimum 18 years of age, Work hours 8 pm to 6 am): Customer Service, Enforce Resort Rules & Regulations, Vehicle & Foot Patrol, Monitor Surveillance Cameras & Points of Access.
- Maintenance/Groundskeeper (Minimum 16 years of age): Customer Service, Light Construction, Grounds, Campsite and Restroom Clean up, Repairs, Landscaping, Lawn Care
- Housekeeping (Minimum 16 years of age): Customer Service, Clean up of Accommodations, Restroom Buildings, Offices and Light Groundskeeping
- Concession (Minimum 15 years of age): Customer Service, Cooks, Service Counter, Cashier, Clean up
- Tiki Juice Bar (Minimum 18 years of age): Customer Service, Food & Beverage Servers, Cashier, Clean Up
- Lifeguards (NLS or Red Cross Certified – Minimum 16 years of age): Customer Service, Enforce Water Park Rules, First Aid, Pool Maintenance, Pool Deck & Restroom Clean up
- Pool/Waterslide Attendants (Required: Bronze Medallion & Bronze Cross – Minimum 15 years of age): Customer Service, Enforce Water Park Rules, First Aid, Pool Maintenance, Pool Deck & Restroom Clean up
- Activity Directors/FunMakers (Minimum 15 years of age): Customer Service, Organize Games & Activities, Dress & Perform as Mascot, Assist Lifeguards and Pool/Waterslide Attendants
We will not consider applicants 14 years of age or younger. Applicants 15 years of age must complete a Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course. This certification is required before being considered for an interview.
Intended Job Posting Audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for these positions. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application.