Water Park Rules
Please read the Rules carefully. You will be required to sign a form indicating your understanding upon arrival.
Rules & Regulations
- Water Park area is for Residents and Registered Guests only.
- All Residents and Guests must wear their activity bracelets to enter the Water Park.
- Read and obey all posted signs and obey instructions given by the Lifeguards and Pool Attendants (Water Park Staff).
- Large coolers, BBQs, portable cooking appliances, shelled snacks (sunflower seeds, shelled peanuts), chewing tobacco and glass containers are not permitted in the Water Park.
- Franchise foods or food deliveries are not permitted in the Water Park.
- Small beverage coolers and light snacks (chips, sandwiches, snack trays, baked goods) are permitted in the Water Park.
- Pool furniture cannot be reserved. Residents or guests who attempt to reserve furniture by leaving towels or other belongings behind will find them removed by Water Park Staff.
- There are 4 Hot Tubs; 2 Teen and Adult (13 years and older), 2 Family (all ages, 12 and under must be supervised by an adult). Please read and obey the posted rules and health warnings!
- Warning: Lifeguards are not always on Duty. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children without proper adult supervision will be asked to leave the Water Park.
- Water Park Staff are trained to enforces the pool and waterslide rules and are responsible for the upkeep of the Water Park. They are not responsible for the supervision of your children; please pay attention to your children. If you witness rule violators, see a need for maintenance or need assistance, please notify Water Park Staff.
- Regular swim suits or trunks only. No swimming in street clothes or cut offs. T-shirts may be allowed with prior consent from Water Park Staff. Please Shower Before Entering Pools.Oils and Skin Lotions are incompatible with the pool filters and leave a ring around the pool walls.
- Shower Thoroughly with soap and water before entering the pools and hot tubs.
- Nude children are not allowed to enter the pools or hot tubs.
- No persons in diapers should enter the pools or hot tubs. All fecal material must be contained in a garment, so as not to contaminate the pools or hot tubs. Tight fitting rubber pants or the equivalent must be worn alone or over a diaper. Parents, care-givers, or persons responsible for looking after the individual are required to ensure the garments are properly maintained, changed when required, and do not fall into a state of deterioration. Parents, caregivers, or persons responsible for looking after the individual are required to report any fecal accidents to Water Park Staff immediately upon detected the accident.
- No person experiencing diarrhea in the last 2 weeks or open sores shall enter the pools or hot tubs.
- NO DIVING! Any Pools!
- No person shall engage in play hazardous to other persons in or around the Water Park.
- No balls, floats or Frisbees are allowed in the pool area unless during park organized recreational activities. Basketballs will be provided for the activity pool.
- When special activities requiring the pools and pool area are scheduled, swimming may be temporarily restricted.
- Ride at your own risk.
- Read and obey all posted signs and obey instructions given by Water Park staff.
- Expecting mothers, people with heart conditions or back trouble should not use the slides.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets, or other metal ornaments are not permitted for use on slides.
- Riders should remove watches and jewellery.
- No running or horse play on the slide tower.
- Only one rider to enter the flumes at a time. Single rides only, never form chains.
- Slides should be ridden feet first lying on your back or in a sitting position.
- Keep arms and legs inside the flume always.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop on the slides.
- No launching starts on speed slides.
- Slide when landing area has been cleared.
- At the end of the slide, clear the landing area quickly.
- Any person who appears to be intoxicated due to the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride the slides.
Disregard for rules, staff, or others will result in your removal.
This property is privately owned. While visiting the Resort you are responsible for abiding by all Resort rules and regulations. Noncompliance may result in your eviction from the Park. Should this happen no refunds will be issued. Under no circumstances will Lilac Resort Ltd. be liable for any loss or damage to any of our guest’s personal property, including their vehicles, jewelry, personal effects or any other valuables including currency. Parents are responsible for the care and actions of their children at all times.
Assumption of Risks
BE AWARE THAT THE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES, POOLS, HOT TUBS, WATERSLIDES INVOLVES MANY INHERENT RISKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS, EQUIPMENT FAILURE, COLLISION WITH OBJECTS/PEOPLE AND FAILURE TO USE FACILITIES IN A SAFE AND PRUDENT MANNER, WITHIN ONES ABILITIES, MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. ALL RESIDENTS AND GUESTS USING LILAC RESORT FACILITIES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM