Visit Our Manitoba Campground
Campsites Available From Mid April To Mid October
The Lilac Resort is more than just an RV Park, it’s a life style, one we’re sure that you and your entire family will enjoy. Our mission is to “create happy campers”. Whether you’re rolling in with the latest RV, or like the simplicity of tent camping, the Resort has the perfect site for your needs. All of our campsites are equipped with fire pits and picnic tables. Fire grills can be provided, free of charge.
The Front 7 & 52
Sites 1 – 7 & 52. These sites are located directly across from the Tiki Bar parking lot. These are a mix of grass and limestone pads. All offer some shade thanks to the elms and poplars that grace these sites. All are 30 amp Full Hook-Up sites and will accommodate larger rigs.
- Site 1 can accommodate tent trailers and motorhomes as it is a drive-in/pull-in site
- Sites 7 & 52 offer the most privacy
- Sites 6 & 7 are pull-throughs
Sites 12, 28 – 32, 69 – 81, 92 & 269. These sites are treed on three sides and very shady. All are on gravel/limestone pads. Ideal for tenting, tent trailers and rigs that are under 25ft in length. All are equipped with 30 amp electrical and water.
- Sites 74 – 81, 92 & 269 have sewage hookups
- Site 269 is our largest Bay Site and will accommodate rigs up to 35ft in length. Due to its distance from the modern washrooms, a full service trailer is recommended
Pond & Stage Sites
Sites 182 – 301. These sites are the biggest sites in the park and will accommodate 40ft rigs. They are all 30 amp Full Hook-Up sites, located in the heart of the Resort. Close to the Main Stage, sport courts and playground. These sites are for guests who want to have access to everything that the Resort has to offer. They are the furthest sites from the Highway.
- Site 298 is the site with the unique large rock past the Main Stage
B1, Tent Town & Site 51
B1 – B10 were designed with tenting comfort in mind. They are equipped with 15 amp electrical and near drinking water. All are located on grass and are a short walk to washrooms and other Resort amenities.
- B1 is private, and ideal for larger families
- Site 51’s fire pit is located on a hill behind the gravel pad. It is a nice high spot for setting up a tent